2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Payment conditions
The full payment of the course need to be made three months before the retreat start date either through a payment plan or one full payment. We reserve the right to not accept the student to the retreat if the payment is not completed.
10. Courses outline
EssenSky requires each student to have completed the 12 modules and assignments of the online courses to attend the retreat and gain their practitioner qualification.
11. Retreat outline
We required a minimum of 4 students for the retreat to go ahead. In the case of insufficient number you will be moved in the next retreat available in the country of your enrollment.
We reserve the right to stop anybody that we think is inappropriate for this type of role or does not show any competency. That said, we provide a very high level of support and aim to ensure everyone receives the assistance they need for graduating and if someone show potential but need more time then we will offer the possibility for that student to re-attend the final exam day of a later retreat.
12. Cancellation and Refund policies
At EssenSky we really believe that everything happens for a reason, the connection between the immense universe and ourselves is incredible and brings us to where we need to be at the right time. So if you have been drawn to us and purchase this course it is important that you commit and go deeper to discover your true self, know that we will be with you all along the way in that process. If you cancel your course with EssenSky the School of Healing and Natural Therapies, depending on when you cancel, cancellation penalties will apply. You have to realise that you have been taking part of a professional course and that a portion of your payment has been used to pay your 5 Day Retreat that is why we are very strict with our policies and that exceptions will not be made for any reason.
- If you cancel more than 90 days before your retreat start date, 50% of your payment will be refund and your access to the online course will automatically be denied.
- If you cancel less than 90 days before your retreat start date, your course will be non-refundable and your access to the online course will automatically be denied.
Fees are determined by the following schedule:
13. Rescheduled Retreat policies
In case you have not completed your online course prior the retreat, you will need to attend a later retreat and additional cost will apply, depending on when you notify us. You have to realise that you have been taking part of a professional course and that a portion of your payment has been used to pay your 5 Day Retreat that is why we are very strict with our policies and that exceptions will not be made for any reason.
- If you notify EssenSky more than 90 days before your retreat start date, 50% of your payment will be transfer toward the next retreat available in the country of enrollment. In this case if you want to attend a later retreat to gain your qualification you will have to complete your online course.
- If you notify EssenSky less than 90 days before your retreat start date, your payment will be non-refundable. In this case, if you want to attend a later retreat to gain your qualification you will have to complete your online course and we will offer you 50% off the total price of the course toward the next retreat available in the country of enrollment.
Fees are determined by the following schedule:
14. No Liability
EssenSky will not be liable for any health complaints or injuries that incurred
- to students and treatment recipients during and after the online course
- to students and treatment recipients during and after the retreat
- to graduates and treatment recipients after the qualification